Located in the "Rondell"
Quite big parts of the communal business development are local marketing and the increase of activities in tourism by an increase of the number of visitors and improving the image of the Zabergäu. The association “Neckar-Zaber-Tourismus” has addressed itself to this task and established the tourist information in the “Rondell” in the Heilbronner Straße in 2001. This job was assigned to a new association which makes it possible to involve area municipalities and service providers like companies; also individuals can take part. Especially wine-growers, gastronomy and accommodations providers are involved. The tourist information provides information about all communities, facilities and attractions in the whole Zabergäu:
- everything for and about wine: wine-tastings, wine-walkings, wine-inns
- “Öko-Regio-Tour” and its events
- regional cycling ways and hiking trails
- nature trails in the Zabergäu
- accommodation: well-appointed rooms, cosy holiday homes
- gastronomy: typical Swabian meals as well as haute cuisine
- sites of interests: museums, churches and many more
- theme park and “wild paradise” Tripsdrill
- activities with and for children
- holiday packages: guided tours by bike or on foot
- events: calendar and tickets
- boat-trips on the Neckar
- books and maps
- places for excursions / tours:
monastery of Maulbronn, salt mine in Bad Friedrichshall, Deutsches Zweiradmuseum (German two-wheeler museum) in Neckarsulm, “Blühendes Barock” in Ludwigsburg, Auto & Technik Museum (Car and technique museum) in Sinsheim, zoo “Wilhelma” in Stuttgart, Swabian schnapps museum and museum “Charlotte Zander” in Bönnigheim and many more.
- If requested we arrange wine-tastings, guided tours or individual programs for groups.
All events at a glance: click to “Veranstaltungen” on our German site or on the link below.